Get a Backhoe Loader on rent below market price as low as 600 Rs per hour*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
What is a JCB Backhoe Loader?
A Backhoe loader, also known as a digger in laymen's terms, is a machine that belongs to the category of heavy equipment. It consists of a tractor attached to a shovel in the front and a digger/backhoe in the back. Backhoe loaders are also known as JCB backhoe loaders as they were invented by Joseph Cyril Bamford (JCB) in UK in the year 1953. Backhoe loaders are comparatively smaller and have multiple purposes in a construction activity.
Some of the reasons to rent a JCB backhoe loader are:
1. Economical: Renting a backhoe loader is much cheaper than buying it. Renting saves your capital from being tied up, which can then be put into more important activities.
2. Flexible: Renting allows you the flexibility to use the equipment for as many hours on a daily basis as you need, whereas when you buy a loader, you have to pay for its storage and maintenance whether or not you'll use it every day.
3. No Outdated Equipment: Once the digging activity in the construction project is completed, you can return the equipment and free up your storage space. But, if you've bought it, you will have to store even if it has become outdated as per new guidelines. And it's an added task to get rid of the loader now!
4. Easy Renting through Online Portals: If you're willing to hire a JCB backhoe for rent or you're an equipment owner who's looking to provider his backhoe on rent, then you can search online for various dealers of backhoe loaders. A portal like Hello Machine is the right stop for all the parties involved in the backhoe business. For example, if you are looking for a backhoe loader for your Maharashtra-based construction project, you can enquire Hello Machine through their portal, provide the details of your backhoe loader requirements. Such online portals make backhoe renting an easy and hassle-free process.
5. Short-term Projects: If you are working on a project where the digging activity spans across only few days or months, then hiring a JCB backhoe for rent is the right option. Leasing may not be apt too as that requires you to be bound to the owner through some terms and conditions.
6. Side Business: If construction is not your core profession but just a side business, then renting is economically feasible as huge investments won't yield you any significant gains or ROI (returns on your investment).
7. Tax Benefits: Rentals paid for the construction equipment are covered under business expenses, hence they are deducted from taxable income, which is not the case with the purchase cost.
Looking at the number of benefits of renting a JCB loader and its multiple uses, it is a wise decision to hire a backhoe loader on rent from a reliable source. And if your project is based in Maharashtra, then a portal like Hello Machine can help you connect with the right people.